Monday, April 19, 2010

Nifty Noshing at the Airport


Gluten-free bars in a sundries shop at the Tampa airport
I didn't try these, but I though it was cool that they carried them.



If raw is more your speed, they've got that, too. :)



Don't be afraid to ask for what you want. I had never had a crab omelet before, so I wanted to try it.  But, I also wanted veggies.  So, I customized a veggie omelet, eliminating the cheese and adding crab.  Yummy!



Don't be afraid to try something fun and new, even if it doesn't totally fit with your diet or the portion is too big.  I added sweetened walnuts to 98% fat-free frozen yogurt, ate half of the container, and threw the rest away.  It took willpower, but I did it.  And, I got to enjoy something really tasty: a win-win. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment