Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kooky Cocktails - the PB&J

 
So inspired was I by my experience with Lisa Lillien at the recent Hungry Girl book signing, that I decided to make some low-cal cocktails for my good gal pal Lee Ann's birthday celebration.  With Lisa's fab book "Hungry Girl Happy Hour" and a bottle of delish almond tequila from my honeymoon at my side, I stirred this and shook that until I came up with two beauteous beverages that met the tastebud test. 
 
The PB&J is the first of the two.  It really does taste like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich... without the doughiness.  This was Lee Ann's fave.  Get ready to get your yum on!
 
Ingredients:
  • 4 ounces unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1 ounce almond tequila
  • 1/2 ounce sugar-free peanut butter syrup
  • 1/2 ounce sugar-free raspberry syrup
  • 1 ounce sugar-free vanilla non-dairy creamer
Directions:
  • Fill a cocktail shaker about 2/3 full with ice.
  • Pour all ingredients into the ice-filled shaker.
  • Shake until thoroughly blended, and pour into a sassy glass.
  • Serve immediately.

Makes 1 serving.  Approximately 150 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment